Tuesday, September 6, 2011

aviator lune-chan! + other stuff

name was brought up by my bf haha xD

just a quickie sketch of lune in her afk hat (I wish q.q). I had to draw this quick so I could continue working on commissions.

Photobucket

Oh by the way, anyone seen the new device from Wacom called an Inkling? It looks really awesome! Its a little device you can attach to your sketchbook and use the Inking pen to draw. I guess the pen and device record your penstrokes and youll be able to upload them to your PC. Sounds easy right? :D I kind of want to get one myself. ^^; Here is more information about it: Inkling.

Ive also been pondering if anyone would enjoy me uploading random trance songs to my blog every once in awhile? You know, just post songs that I feel inspired too and perhaps share them with you and see if they inspire you too. :) Let me know what you think! (or I just might do it anyway haha)

annddd last but not least! I apologize for being slow with the replies! ; A; Ive been in and out of the apartment lately. I will try and get to you as soon as I can! I just want to say that I really appreciate you guys coming here and reading/commenting though, thanks so much guys! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm all for trance music I've been on a techno kick for a little while :D. The inkling does look cool, would save the extra step of inking digitally, might pick up on once the price goes down.

    ReplyDelete