Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Prints, Laser Printing and Laminating - oh my!

Ive decided to take another step when it comes to my commissions. Photocopies and Laminating Commissions will be available soon! I will also be mailing them out myself. :)

My boyfriends brother just got a few printers in and decided to test run my artwork on them. Theyre absolutely stunning! We tried it on Photopaper, Cardstock, Glossy Cardstock (and other different types of paper) and a Laminating Machine. I'll have pictures taken later today since its late (so those of you can see the quality). We're also trying to figure out if he can make stickers too. Gah im so excited about it lol!

I havnt thought of a price for them yet, but probably the cost of shipping and that'll pretty much be it. I'll also be sending the commissions out in bubble-wrapped envelopes for special care. I guess we'll just see how this goes. I'll update a section for it as soon as I can get more information (paper sizes, paper types, ect). :D

1 comment: